Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I love my friends...


so, i'm sitting at home watching the builders make a mess again after a relatively clean & tidy long weekend and thinking..ugh, 'here we go again', when my favourite postman rings the door bell. in his hands a mysterious package for moi! i love it when packages arrive and i don't know what's in them!! there's no return sender on the box so i open it up anyway and find a wonderful care package with REN goodies in it! i absolutely love their products and was ecstatic, to say the least, as we couldn't possibly afford that kind of luxury right now. who could love me this much - i wondered?! :-) a tiny little card at the bottom held a message from my friends in brisbane, dale and rachael, who sent this to me because mothers deserve a little pampering now and again. i am truly loved. aaah...the mess just got much easier to put up with - tonight, i am having a bath!

No comments: