Tuesday, June 23, 2009

blah blah blah blah blah

You know...I am oh so funny. In my head that is. And cool. Yeah, quite cool. Oh hell, I am also gorgeously slim and terribly stylish - all that and able to eat ice cream every day.

....

....

....

One can but dream, huh?

I am also a great blogger. People LURVE reading my blog. Yeah. I wish. One of these days I might be. Someone might actually read it and say hello. Not that I'm writing for other people per se...I'm writing it all down before I go senile and can't show my kids how cool I am. Hehe. Something like that.

And well, I quite like reading my old posts. I make me laugh. I also need the help to remember stuff that's happened. Once again, for the kids. ;-)

So many things to say and nothing else is coming out. Blah. Blah blah blah blah blah...can someone tell me how to get those 'great' blogs I randomly have in my head on paper?!

Gotta go for now - 11pm is way past my bedtime...and I need to 'sleep on' the job offer I got today. I should be happy about it but...something doesn't feel quite right. Hmm.

Night night. Mwah, txo

No comments: