Friday, January 29, 2010

White Tee test-off



Ah - the 'perfect' long sleeved white tee is in my sights. Though, I am not sure if I have found it yet. Karen (who always looks Devine!) recommends esprit and when wandering in the HEMA in Amsterdam on Wednesday I found some organic cotton ones there. So, I am doing a white tee test off. I'll let you know how it goes. They look almost exactly alike, except Esprit is more expensive at around 20 euros (HEMA's is 7.50) and well, HEMA is also organic. 2 plusses for HEMA already. Once I wash them, then we'll really know!

1 comment:

tippaniny said...

Well, HEMA has won out. On price, on organic (though I have been told that organic cotton could be worse for the envirionment - yikes) and well, it appears to be less flimsy! Suprise surprise (not)!